David Martin Design Offers Businesses Managed Monthly cPanel Web Hosting
Your web hosting includes security plugins & filtering, an SSL certificate, SPAM control, email accounts, FTP, MySQL databases, and a super-easy WordPress installer to get up and running with WordPress.
- SSL Certificate – Secure credit card numbers, passwords, and other sensitive data your visitors submit through your site. Increase customer confidence, improve SEO ranking, & protect your data.
- Unlimited website storage (within reason) so you can upload all of the media that you need.
- Unlimited cPanel email addresses @yourdomain.com (let’s discuss this and decide on best options for email)
- Easy installation of MySQL databases, WordPress websites,
- Manage your Files with File Manager, FTP, & Backups
- Technical access to manage your Advanced domain settings including DNS, email SPAM filtering, & security settings
Once you have identified and purchased a website domain name you need to point your domain name to your web hosting. David Martin Design’s reliable web hosting service keeps your website up and running on the internet.
If you purchase web hosting from the plethora of choices out there (GoDaddy, BlueHost, Green Geeks, NameCheap) you will need to understand & select the best choice from a ton of different options. Web Hosting options can be complicated and David will consult with you to identify what you will need based on your business goals.
Options for web hosting include choosing an operating system (Linux, Windows, Amazon, + many other options), making sure your website is secure (SSL certificate), which is important for SEO ranking, user experience, and security, & setting up email (Google’s G-Suite (recommended), Microsoft, Yahoo, free email vs professional).
There are other things to consider like storage space, whether the hard drive is SSD (much faster), and where the location of the machine is (local is best). All of these things matter significantly to your website performance and search engine ranking.
By choosing to work with David Martin Design you will have the burden of having to make the choices alone lifted from you. David focuses on best practices and has worked with hundreds of clients using all sorts of different setups. Save time and money by making the right choice, the first time.