What is a Marketing Consultant?
A marketing consultant is an expert there to help you reach your target audience. Typically consultants observe both your business practices and the prevailing market conditions to make recommendations and engage in content creation to best serve your goals.
In the digital age knowing how to market your business is one of the most important steps in reaching your goals.
How Can David Martin Design Help?
Many businesses often struggle to handle their own marketing, especially if you are new or don’t have the time to handle it yourself then the best choice should be to outsource it. If you don’t understand your business analytics, your search engine rankings, or just lack an overall plan for marketing, then David Martin Design is the best local choice for you.
David Martin Design is concerned with consulting on your business development plan. Whether your business has been operating for 20 years or 2 months, business development is a key strategy in the evolving marketplaces of today.
David Martin Design will help consult on strategies vested in creating long-term worth for your business from both the marketplace you operate in, but also your customers.
Here at David Martin Design, we can help you with:
- Web Strategy
- Before anything is made or published it’s crucial to know exactly who you are, who your competitors are, and how best to compete with them. Starting off our team will analyze your business goals and progress to assess your current strengths and weaknesses. From there we’ll make personalized recommendations regarding your site design and web strategy overall.
- Web Hosting
- If you don’t already have a website or need your current site revamped, David Martin Design offers personalized web hosting on our own servers to ensure your site responds quickly, runs efficiently, stays protected, and is easy to manage. This includes robust security, professional-style business emails, credibility-boosting certifications, comprehensive spam control, simplified domain registration, extensive file storage/management, and much more.
- Web Design
- Your website is the most important part of your marketing strategy. We design web pages to keep your site ahead of your competitors. With decades of experience, we can guide the creation of your custom website.
- Web Development
- David Martin Design utilizes the WordPress platform to take the web design agreed upon to create the best web page for your needs. We focus on easy-to-use, fast, and mobile-friendly designs including premade and custom templates as well as plug-ins to help enhance the design and security of your page.
- Web Management
- Even after your website is up and running it will still need to be managed post-launch. David Martin Design will help manage content, security updates, system updates, bug fixes, and the creation of new features for your site.
- Web Analytics
- Even if you have a site and you have customers coming in you always want to know what they’re looking at so you can adjust to best serve their needs. David Martin Design will install Google Analytics and Search Console. This way you can find out what people are searching for and try to create the content that they are looking for while improving the overall design of your website.
- Marketing from local searches
- Marketing from your website is important, but so is your local marketing strategy. David Martin Design will create a unique local marketing strategy to increase the number of places your business is listed while ensuring your information is accurate and safe.
- Social media marketing
- Finding where your customers are on social media and reaching out to them is a vital part of any successful marketing strategy. David Martin Design can help your business develop a social media marketing method to increase awareness of your brand. He’ll even show you how to optimize the content and outreach on your various social media platforms. Be it Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter, David Martin Design offers expert marketing strategies and will even help you create your social media if necessary.
- Search Engine Optimization(SEO)
- Potential customers can only hire you if they know who you are and what you provide. The most common way for this to occur is through your custom website, but without SEO your website won’t be found as quickly as your competitors. SEO includes researching your business, competitors, and marketplace to find words and phrases that show up consistently when searching the internet. This research is rewritten to work best for your business and applied to your website for search engines like Google to show potential customers your business before others.
- Photography Consulting
- Even if your content is the best you can make it, it also helps to look as professional as possible. David Martin Design will talk over with you on what images you need to truly sell your product. If you have your own photographer then David Martin Design will provide feedback and ideas for their use, but also provides in house photography services. David Martin Design is an accomplished commercial photographer with years of experience shooting photos and videos in a variety of fields and settings. In fact, Photographer Select has even recognized him as a top photographer in Bloomington.
- Email marketing
- From Mailchimp, Mad Mimi, and many more email marketing platforms, David Martin Design will consult on a full email strategy to keep your customers engaged over time and bring them back whenever you have a new product or announcement. Not only will the system be set up, but its analytics will also be reviewed to finetune the exact strategy needed for your business.
Depending on your needs we will work with and strategize with you and your current resources to come up with a plan of action. Our team will commit to research and planning to come up with innovative solutions to the needs of your business.
Something Important to Understand
Marketing, especially in the digital era, is a constantly evolving art form. What works today may not be the best strategy for tomorrow. Strategies that others use may not be best suited for your business.
The best path to reaching your business goals is a constantly evolving marketing strategy to ensure your efforts have a positive effect on your customers