WordPress is a very powerful publishing platform and is a great open-source solution for building websites.
It’s a wonderful community including developers who create plugins and themes, small business owners, and all sorts of people who tailor the software to power their projects and share their passions.
After the installation of a self-hosted WordPress, there are a lot of options to choose from including:
- Canonical URL – What’s the correct URL for the website? Is it http:// or https://?
- Location & time settings – Are you in Indiana? Where are you located?
- Comments – Do you want people to leave comments on your website?
- Appearance – What do you want your site to look like? This can vary widely depending on the theme chosen. David will work with you to find a WordPress design style and theme that matches your branding.
- Additional Functionality – Add contact forms, social media plugins, & scripts not included with WordPress that match your business needs.
David Martin Design Builds Fast, Secure, & Professional WordPress Websites
David Martin will work with you to set up your self-hosted WordPress.org website using a custom domain name on your web hosting account.